Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year 2016

Has it really been a whole year (plus) since I've blogged?? Oops. I didn't mean to let it go that long!

I don't typically make new year resolutions, but one thing I'd like to do better this year is blog.

So here I am.

I hate to start out the new year talking about the old, but for those that don't know... my husband was in a horrific car wreck on December 15th of 2015. That's consuming our life right now so I'll definitely be blogging about that soon...




... and also one of the things I'm doing this year is going through Lara Casey's Power Sheets, and I hope to blog that process too.


Throw in a little bit of my hand lettering business, Full Quiver Designs... maybe a little photography... stories about my kids/family (including a new thing I call "conversations with Jentry") and we will have plenty to talk about.

So happy new year 2016 everyone!

Be back soon,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips