Sunday, May 18, 2014

End of The Year Teacher Gifts

 
 
This is seriously the easiest gift ever. All you gotta do is gather up a bunch of orange colored products, and bundle them together in some sort of orange container (tub, gift bag, basket, etc.).  Then, print out the tag, have your child sign it, and VOILA... a perfect (and cute) way to thank teachers at the end of the year!


In the picture below, I've taken all of the loot out of the plastic plant pot (purchased at Wal Mart for less than $2) so you can see an example of what I put in the package: orange tic tacs, Reese's pieces, orange Trident gum, Hawaiian scented stick up air fresheners, a package of peanut butter crackers, and orange mango flavored ice water.


But the combination of orange colored products is endless! I found this orange tub at Dollar General and it's got a citronella candle in it. It made the perfect container for a package of Reece's peanut butter cups, orange Trident gum, Cutter bug spray, and Sunkist soda.


Want the tag I used? Right click on the image below and save it to your computer. I don't know how to be all fancy and turn it into a downloadable. Anyone want to help me with that?

 
 
 
 
Linked up HERE

HERE

 
 
Epic Mommy Adventures
 


and HERE

6 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous idea for a teacher gift. I am so totally into orange right now, so this is perfect. I've had a ball browsing your blog and your photography skills are wonderful. I love, love, love the pics of the boys, they are fabulous and boys are so hard to photograph. Thanks for coming by and your gracious comments. I really appreciate the visit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marty! Orange has been my favorite color for a loooooooong time. Like, since way back before it started to come "in" again. :) I hope you visit my blog more often!

      Delete
  2. Haha, this is cute! I'm stopping by from the Tuesday blog hop. I hope you've had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leslie! So glad you stopped by! :)

      Delete

Blogging tips