Thursday, January 23, 2014

Throwback Thursday

 (not sure why she's walking like an Egyptian)

It's homecoming week in town. Our small farm town just has one school for K-12 so when it's homecoming week for high school sports, they encourage the younger grades to get involved too which I love and of course the younger kids love being included in the fun.

So today is "Throwback Thursday" and our seven year old threw it all the way back to the 80s. :)

She takes gymnastics so she has plenty of leotards and when I suggested this outfit to her, she looked at me like I was nuts... until I got online and showed her what I was talking about (thank you Google images!) and then she was ALL IN!

The "leg warmers" are really a pair of my boot socks and you can't tell from the pics, but she's got some wild blue eyeshadow on too. We tried to tease her hair up big in her side pony but it kept going down flat. I told her to occasionally try to tease it back up during the day.

So stinking cute. I know I'm biased but really, look at those killer blue eyes and those amazing freckles. I die!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is ADORABLE. I love that, at your suggestion, she looked at you like you were crazy until you googled some images for her. That last picture, it looks like an ad that would have run during the Punky Brewster era.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips