Sunday, January 12, 2014

Menu Planning

One of my goals this year is to be more intentional about having ideas for meals planned out instead of wondering at the last minute what we should have. So, today I sat down and did some meal planning for this coming week.

I thought I'd share my plan with you all, with links to online recipes if I got it online (Pinterest, of course! Junkie!) If you've tried any of them, comment and let me know what you thought. Or make it with me some night and come back and let me know what you thought!

My planning consists of Breakfast, Lunch & Supper but I'm only going to post the supper plans here.

So....

Monday January 13th: One Pot Cheesy Smoked Sausage & Pasta Skillet (pinterest recipe)
Tuesday January 14th: Chicken Parmesan Sliders (pinterest recipe)
Wednesday January 15th: Baked Corn Dogs (pinterest recipe)
Thursday January 16th: Leftovers from Monday -Wednesday
Friday January 17th: The Pioneer Woman's Baked Chicken Spaghetti. In her first cookbook.
Saturday January 18th: SOUP SATURDAY! Roasted Cauliflower & White Cheddar Soup (pinterest recipe)

And while we are talking about food...

My in-laws invited us over for supper tonight and I made THESE to take for dessert. Found, of course, on Pinterest. THEY WERE AMAZING!!!!

And since so many of these come from Pinterest, if you want to check out other recipes I've pinned, follow me at: [click here for my Pinterest]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips