Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Last Minute Valentine's Ideas

Is anyone already tired of Valentine's Day? Feel like throwing up red, pink, and white? And glitter?  Yeah me neither (I'm lying).

No but for real... I love Valentine's Day as much as the next guy. I think the idea is cute even though I spend the whole year telling those I love that I love them. And I've really enjoyed perusing blogs with adorable Valentine's ideas.

But... my eyes are starting to cross.

So, what am I doing? That's right... bombarding you all with one more Valentine's Day blog post.

But mine is more a re-cap of Valentines past since I haven't done a thing yet for this Valentine's Day.

SO... in the off chance that you are still looking for ideas... look no further. These tried and true ideas are sure to be a hit and easy to throw together last minute. Trust me on that. 


Hand Heart Stamp [link here]



You Are So Tweet [link here]
 

Two years later when I decided to do the same thing for little sister's class... I did the lazy man's way and it was still cute...


These have been done and done and done again... and never get old.


 

Am I right or am I right?

Last year (and I have no idea how I don't have any pictures of this) Levi gave his class rulers bought at the Dollar Tree wrapped with paper that said "You Rule" on it. They were (say it with me) a hit!

Still no idea what we will be doing this year yet.

Ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips