Friday, January 10, 2014

A Quiver Full

You know how you can read something in the Bible a hundred times but then one day you read it and all of a sudden it takes on new meaning and is one of your new favorite verses?

Yeah, that happened to me recently.

And the verse is Psalm 127: 3-5

"3. Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. 4. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. 5. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them."

I've been following Ruth on Instagram for a little while, and yesterday she posted this:


It's my verse!

So I decided to see if she has a blog and I was delighted to see that SHE DOES!

Please go visit her blog: www.gracelaced.com/blog

She sells her prints! And she writes with the beautiful wisdom of a Christian mother of SIX BOYS!

I definitely feel like our quiver is bursting at the seams, and, it's about to get fuller!

Yep, we are expecting baby #6 in 2014. 

My quiver is full...

...and I wouldn't have it any other way! 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. hey there,
    I got your comment on my blog about your husbands journey with cancer. I would love to have your email if you wouldn't mind. I would love to chat with you. Thanks so much
    Love
    Jill www.campfunk.blogspot.com
    you have a beautiful family and I am so glad he is doing good.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips