Friday, June 21, 2013

What I've Been Up To (In Pictures with Captions)

End of School
(I'm our school's Box Tops Coordinator which means I personally counted all of these and bagged them by 50's. This translates into $1,243.20!)

(end of year "Thank You"s for the kid's teachers. I hand lettered the cards)


Hand Lettering





Gardening

(My first little green tomato. Also planted: green beans, corn, sweet potatoes, yellow & green squash, red green yellow & orange bell peppers, eggplant, spaghetti squash, strawberries, and watermelon. Also planted carrots and a cabbage but they didn't make it.)


Traveling
(who can tell me where I went?)


Baseball & Softball Mom
 (baby girl wearing brother's baseball hat, getting ready to watch sissy's softball game)

Gymnastics Mom
 (handstand champion)

Spending Time On The Lake

Photography
(so pretty!)

(... and then she trashed the dress! Ha!)

and last but not least...

Getting Ready For Baby Girl's 1st Birthday!!!!!

WHEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips