Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Baseball Bracelet

So where's the link up party for I Stole Someone Else's Idea Tuesday??

I see all of these link ups and a lot of the stuff people do is really great and really the whole point of link ups is so that we can get ideas from other people right? Ideas that we will probably go back and copy if we like it well enough. Right?

That's the only way I can justify linking up to this post of an idea I got from someone else. Someone I don't even know. Fine, I saw it on Pinterest. OH, PINTEREST!

I had pinned this a while ago and decided to make it today in honor of opening day of baseball yesterday (that is taking over my t.v. and all my hubby talks about)... and because literally just like three days ago my son brought me a baseball that had busted.





Excuse my dirty fingers in that last pic. That's Gorilla Glue from working on my wood pallet project some more today. I can't wait to get that one done to show you all. 

I'll give credit where credit is due though. I don't know if this is the original poster... but this is who I got the idea from

And I didn't do a tutorial or take a bunch of pictures of the step by step process because, well, the original poster already did that. So, click the link if you want to see how to make your very own baseball bracelet to wear to ball games this summer.

I'm linking up with Blooming Homestead

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is super cute! I know a few softball players who would love these. Thanks for linking up this week at Crafty Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are super easy. Whipped up a couple in just a matter of minutes. :)

      Delete
  2. Nice! I so need this. We have season tickets to the Diamondbacks and the bracelet would go great with my Keds baseball stitched shoes. Thanks for linking to the instructions and showing yours off.

    Michelle @ On A Wing And A Prayer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Way! Baseball stitched Keds?!? I need to see those!

      Delete

Blogging tips