Monday, March 25, 2013

Favorite Things

... these are a few of my favorite things...

It's been a while since I've done a Favorite Things post so I thought I'd do one today.

Here are a few things I'm currently crushing on...

1.) King Arthur brand multi-purpose gluten free flour. We are reading the book Wheat Belly and trying to eliminate wheat from our diet. It is an eye opening book! We love this flour because cup for cup in recipes you really can't tell a difference. It makes just as amazing homemade noodles as regular hybridized flour. Can find at: HyVee, Natural Grocers



2.) Benefit's Dallas bronzer. I've literally wanted this since I first discovered it while living in England (seven years ago!) and just recently let myself make the purchase. It's well worth it. It gives the apples of the cheeks the perfect rosy-bronze glow. Can find at: Sephora, Ulta, or anywhere else that sells Benefit make-up (most high end department stores)

3.) Sexy Mother Pucker lip plumping gloss. Don't buy this unless you are ok with your lips feeling like they are going to tingle off your face. The tingle factor is pretty strong... but that just means the plumper is doing it's job. And, I love it. :) Can find at: Sephora, Ulta



4.) St. Ives Timeless Skin lotion. Need I say more? Can find at: Walmart, Walgreens



5.) OPI Elephantastic Pink nail polish. Currently what I'm wearing on my pedicured toe-sies. It's the perfect spring time bubble gum pink! Plus, I love the name. Can find: anywhere OPI is sold


If you end up trying any of these products and love them as much as I do... let me know about it! :)

*note* I have not been endorsed by any of these products. I just really do love them so much that I think you should too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips