Sunday, July 22, 2012

On The Blog Again

*hummed to the tune of Willie Nelson's "On The Road Again"*

Well, today since I've got 2/3 kids home with the sickies. What? Huh? Yes, I did say 3. Oh... I haven't mentioned? I had a baby! (she's perfect).

Anyway, since the older two are sick and we're stuck at home these past few days, I've been doing a lot of Pinterest-ing (see what I just did there? Turned it into a verb) and blog reading. Catching up on blogs that I used to love to read that I haven't read for months (some a whole year! Oops!) Man, with smart phones having all I need these days I just rarely sit down at an actual computer to read blogs anymore. And, I miss it.

So, today I was catching up over on Clover Lane (http://www.memoriesoncloverlane.com) and I ran across a recipe for cookies that looked so good I just knew I had to make them. I'm always on the search for the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe.

Here's what I'm trying:
Chocolate Chip Cookies Link

Right now I'm at the "freeze dough for an hour" stage. I'll let you know how they turn out. I think I will anyway. I've been bad at blogging. Shame on me. Anyway, you might find out in six months how they turned out but better late than never, right? Right?

*tap. tap. is this thing on?*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips