Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Those Eyes

These eyes belong to my husband.


My best friend, comforter, protector, provider.

My sounding board, investor, and biggest fan.

I melt in these eyes! The way they can see inside my soul... The way I can look into them and no words even need to be said. Tyra Banks would love Jason... he's got "smeyes-ing" down pat (that's when you smile with your eyes!)

I love those sparkly honest eyes!

But while we're looking at this picture, let's also nottice the wrinkles around the eyes. He hates them. I love them. I love them because he worked hard to get them. It means that as a farmer, he spends lots of hours out in the hot sun working hard to provide for our family.

And also the freckles on his upper lip..... *swoon*

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, wrinkles make a man look good. Wrinkles, calloused hands, worn out boots. All good things.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips