Friday, February 11, 2011

Framed Hand Heart Stamps


With Valentine's Day coming up, I wanted to share a fun, cheap, and QUICK project I did with my 6 (then 5) year old last year.

All you need is a frame, some cardstock cut to fit your frame, red paint, and a hand. It doesn't even have to be a kid's hand... you could do your own! This would be a great idea for a homemade Valentine's card for your honey.

Paint the inside of the fist (from the top of the pinkie to the wrist) with paint, then, curving the fist into the shape of half of a heart, stamp it onto the paper. Repeat with other hand. VOILA! How easy is that??  I wrote my son's name with the year on it so I'll always remember when we did it.



I wish I could say that I came up with this idea on my own, but I didn't. [CLICK HERE] for my inspiration.


I've linked this post up at a couple of places... but I'm too new to this to know how to add a "button" that people can click on to join the party. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips