Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby, You ARE Still That Cute!

Today over at http://www.citymousecelebrates.blogspot.com/, we are celebrating Weirdoes Day, which reminded me of a funny story that happened recently.

I was on a popular website/blog that I frequent and she was having a funny photo contest. I submitted this photo of Audrey in her carseat when she was a baby:



The picture in itself is hilarious... but the funny part is... that Audrey was sitting here at the computer with me when I submitted that photo and she says to me "Aw, I wish I was still that cute."

Hahahahahaha.

Baby, you ARE still "that" cute!



And... you're still a weirdo.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture of Auds in the car seat!!! :) It seems like yesterday!! My, how the time has flown by!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips